Friday, September 14, 2012

Baby Stroller Review

Kai only use one stroller tho. So I'm gonna review Kai's one and only stroller :)

Kai's stroller is the big and sturdy Maclaren Techno XLR.. Eyang mama's gift.. It was totally worth the price. London price tho :) this stroller cost too much here in Indonesia..

I've been googling soo many stroller before I decided this one. And there's so many good review towards this one. But after we use it, we found quite plenty problems.. Oh well.. I guess no strollet is perfect :)

So here's the quick review :
Pros
- Big and sturdy (it can hold my 5 years old nephew)
- Lightweight (for a stroller that can hold big kids)

Cons
- Big, actually too big for me (i am quite petite)
- Cannot face backward. With a newborn, I think it's pretty necessary.
- The stroller might loose balance if we put too many things in the handle. This one is pretty crucial. I almost drop my baby a few times huhu thank God she's wearing the belt strap :'(

Bottom line, I kinda wish a different stroller.. But then I might found another issues too.. Haha

And oh, one tip, the stroller had a pretty boring color. You might want to buy a colorful seat liner :)

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

3 comments:

  1. I think the price wouldn't have to worry that much, especially if it's worth to purchase. I guess this stroller is very sturdy and worth a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, Thanks for commenting :)
    The price doesn't really worth it if u buy it here in Indonesia tho.. 5,000,000 Rupiahs, which is = US$500

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this additionally ? taking time and actual effort to make a very good article? but what can I say? I procrastinate alot and by no means seem to get something done.
    baby strollers help

    ReplyDelete