Friday, June 13, 2014

Delicious Bibimbap!

I never knew that making Bibimbap is actually easy and very do-able.. And cheap.. Bibimbap is my all time fav Korean food and usually pretty pricey in some Korean food chain here (since they use top quality meat)
So when I found gochujang (Koreans fermented red chili paste - used in almost all Koreans food) in one of supermarket here, I decided to find bibimbap recipe and make it!

My gochujang looks like this.. I can't read the brand, but most gojuchang comes with similar red box like this..









And I found a very great recipe! And tasted super delicious.. I kept making it for a few days in a row.. Yum yum.. Here is the link
And oh I didnt use grounded beef, I use meat I have in my freezer, and slice it thinly..

Next would be searching dolsot to complete my bibimbap! Yay..
(Dolsot is stone heated Korean bowl, that makes your bibimbap rice crunchy in the buttom.. Yum yum)


0 comments:

Post a Comment