Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Baby stroller review (2)

Yep just bought a second stroller for my second baby :) I found it really irresistible not to search and look for another stroller that fit me (and the baby) I don't know why I'm so obsessed of finding the right one.. Sigh
After days I've been googling out, I kinda feel like this is the one.. It's Aprica Karoon! Oh oh oh this stroller just went inside my mind for days! And I really mean it.. It just circling around my head.. And after I looked at it at the store, ah I just fell in love!


It's small and mini just like me :) it's super lightweight! And it's easy to fold..
It weigh 3.6 kg! Crazy ha?! It could hold until 15 kg.. That tiny stroller could hold my 3 years toddler.. Well she only weigh 11 kg :( but still, it's kinda awesome for stroller that small.. Hey it could even hold my toddler and my baby haha



Overall, this is a perfect stroller for me.. Just what I need.. But hey, everyone has they're own opinion and needs, so here's the pros and cons..

Pros :
- Lightweight, only 3.6kg
- Hold up to 15kg
- It could face both ways.. Rear and front
- Could stand on their own when folded

Cons :
- Too short for tall people
- The front wheels can't move 360.. Kinda like supermarket cart.. So you need to get use to it..
- The hood doesn't cover entirely..
- relatively small for bigger babies
- I found myself bumping the rear wheels everytime I walk..

But I guess the pros outcome the cons for me! I just love this tiny stroller..

4 comments:

  1. I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates. bestjoggingstrollersreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You’re so cool! I don’t suppose I’ve read anything like this before. So nice to find someone with some original thoughts on Baby Strollers. Really thank you for starting this up. This website is something that is needed on the web, someone with a little originality. Useful job for bringing something new to the internet!
    baby strollers help

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely Reviewed Baby Stroller . To buy baby stroller online visit babystore.ae

    ReplyDelete